Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Story

The clouds were dark in the home of the dragons and
the water from the sky is always falling down due to the force of gravity.
All of a sudden,something EXPLODED with a
loud, thunderous
KABOOM!!!!
And then there was a banana and a apple.
The banana said : "I like apples"
The apple said :"I like apples too"
Then they ate an apple.
Yum, it was so delicious that they were transformed into WEREWOLVES which wanted to tear up
pieces of paper apart.
Then they ate a couple of pencils which were made in France.
They went on to a deep tunnel where they found an orange which was colored brown.
The banana werewolf said : "I like apples, but I like oranges better!"
The apple werewolf said : "I like oranges which are colored brown!"
And so, they tore the orange piece by piece until its particles were as small as an atom.
They ate it with all delight.
They continued their journey, and then they met a ZOMBIE-MERMAID which ate apple and banana werewolves
It chased them to the end of the world, and they were too weak to face their oppressor.
The banana werewolf said: "I don't like to be eaten by that
ZOMBIE-MERMAID!!"
The apple werewolf said: " I don't like to be eaten by it either!!"
So, with their cunning minds, they devised a faultless plan.
They ate each other up.
The
ZOMBIE-MERMAID then got very angry and then it
EXPLODED!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: