Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a COOL day

One day I was walking in a forest in Madrid. It was dark and the forest was filled with monstrous beings. Then with a blink of an eye. It rained bloody blood and Iwas soaked with the bloody blood and I became bloody too. Then The rain stopped and the sun shined through gaps of the leaves of the coconut trees in the forest. I was alright. Then I saw her. The most beautiful horse with a golden mane and a silver spot. She was the only horse I saw in the forest of Madrid. It said, "Nyeheheheheh" and I replied "Nyeheheyeheyhe" and we were alright. And then the moon exploded with a BOOM! Then there were rats all over eating cheese! And then, silence. A wonderful day it was.

2 comments:

teialtheus said...

One day, there was a banana. Then BOOM, ang tite ni Arvin

teialtheus said...

...maliit